Thursday, December 8, 2011

Entrance Exams

Hiee Guyz....gona tell u about the entrance exams which are now going to start after my examinations of 12th.



IIT JEE 2012

IIT JEE 2012


The Indian Institude of Technology and Joint Entrance Examinations which are held every year for the engineering students who are appearing in 12th board examinations. I too have applied for this examinations and my expectations are very high, as this paper looks it is not so easy. Firstly you must check the syllabus then u will understand what i mean to say. But for those who have aim thier life in this field study day and night and in the end success is on thier door steps.
I too am trying to be one of them, but i can't give too much time to the entrance examination revision. Beacause mine 12th board examinations are coming so i also have fear on it. 
So em trying my level best to do gud in future..
Wish me luck hope i will make my future bright .

Thankxs for reading if like then comment below.....

0 Responses to “Entrance Exams”

Post a Comment

My Daily Blogs really needs your valuable views to improve this blog. Please comment if you like it and too if you find an error . We will definitely look on it......
Thanxs

SEO at My Daily Blogs
Abhimanyu Saini